Friday, June 4, 2010
losers
I hate it when you try to tell me what to do. Even i don't order you around. So what the fuck makes you think that i should listen to you?? I tell you something and you say i'm being ridiculous and ORDER me to stop talking.And you fucking expect me to listen to you!! Then the next time you go crazy over stuff and tells me about it. How would it make you feel if i told you to just fucking shut up?? Tell you what, you better stop being an ass starting your nonsense and ordering me around. Don't tell me i have no choice but to do it. Because i do. I only chose to listen because i respect you. But i realize i was a fool for listening when you yourself do not respect me!! I'm always a loser in your eyes!! (you even bother calling me one!) i'll constantly remind myself, that even if i'm a loner i won't want to meet you again. I'm always unable to stand high and mighty when you were around. Now i wonder why i was sad to see you leave. I feel bad but i'm still gonna say it. YOU'RE NOT WORTH IT. Yes that's right. You're just a fucking loser that always tries to stand in front of others when you know you're blocking the way. Now that you have left my path is clear once again. Heck i can even see. So i don't care what you're gonna do to destroy your own life just don't bother trying to make me listen. Go find someone else's path and block it or do whatever you want. I'm not gonna say see you soon. In fact, I'm saying right now, GOODBYE LOSER. ( Now We're Even) Ps: maybe you were right that i used to be a loser. but it takes a loser to call another person one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment