Saturday, August 1, 2009

oh boo hoo.

my day got better.
then it went down the gutter.
and then it went to the sewerage.
how i wish i could be a beverage.
drink up, piss out, wait.
i'll still be in the sewerage.


okay.
day was like this

okay > shit > shitter > better > good > SHITTT > okay > SHITTER THAN SHIT OMGWTFBBQ SHITASS.

i got in a muddle with eurica.
honestly i am sorry.
i can't even remember what happen anymore.
i'm sorry.
i know you won't forgive me.
but i am so sorry.
for what i did.
and i don't even know what i did.

Cry count : 5-6 times today. (yesterday?)
1. mom was scolding me *kinda*
2. sis was being mean to me.
3. grandma's prayers on sunday morning. miss her too much.
4. dunno what i did to eurica, i got pissed and broke into tears.
5. talked about the fight.
6. talked again.
7. dotdotcencoredican'ttellsorry.

oh okay. count wrong.
total is 7 times.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SCREWED UP.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.
i don't know if i can bowl tomorrow.
all this crying is making my eyes hurt and making me emotional.
i can't believe this is happening.

is sekolah menengah sri sentosa okay? i wanna shift school.
maybe beaconhouse? XD
idk.
i wan't to runaway.
i hope i fall sick
no need go to school
don't want to go to school.
i don't want to cry.
i don't want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment